Name: Ms. Anita M. Saraf
All the admitted students are required to use library facility effectively. For this purpose student should obtain borrower’s ticket [ B.T.] from the library by following procedure.
- They should submit the application to get the B. T. Card from library. Application form will be available in Library.
- In the event of loss or mutiliated B.T. Duplicate B.T. shall be issued on deposition of Fine with account section.
- All the students can borrow 2 books for a period of 15 days.
- A late fee will be charged for defaulters
- Every member taking a book out of the library and even for reading within the library is responsible for its safe custody.
- A person found mutilating the pages of books or damaging them shall be debarred from the use of library.
- In the event of its being damage the student will be required to replace the book or journal or pay the cost of latest copy of book or journal damaged or lost plus Rs 100 penalty.
- Talking, Spitting, Eating, Sleeping, Keeping bags on the table,or any other behaviour which will disturb others is strictly prohibited and necessary action will be taken.
- All personal belongings like Bags, Apron, Folders etc should be kept on the property counter before they enter the library.
- Personal books are not allowed in stack room and Journal section.
- Any member violating discipline shall be warned twice later the member will not be allowed to use the library facility for 7 days.
- Photocopying Facility
- Digital Library
- EBESCO Online
- Science Direct
- Digital Library, MUHS, Nashik.